Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Went parklane for wan ton mee today with the gang and jessy.
Silly fred and ben actually went home to put their bags after eating and then back to look for us.
While waiting for them, the rest of us actually watched a movie using lao's lappie. hurhur.
Walked over to PS, shopped ard and decided to watch a movie.
shall we dance by J Lo. she's pretty. =)
I like her so muchie.
Totally enjoyed the movie.
I wanna watch again! I wanna learn how to dance ballroom! I wanna dance now! =p
Dinner at mac, the chicken prosperity taste disgusting cos of the green pepper. *yuks*
The beef is alot nicer. =)

Got a lil surprise soon after i reached home. am happy.
will keep it a secret. so dun try asking. ^^

-lights out

he loves me, he loves me not
2/01/2005 01:47:00 AM